Eh apa dah jadi


So lately everyone is posting theirs recent vacation's pictures. As for that Burger Ramli, I had enough of her pictures sbb tiap tiap bulan  pun pergi melancong luar negara. As burger kan? Oh but take note of this, dia tk pakai duit bapak yg berlegar legar dlm otak awak. She earned it in hard way by working (EHHHH WHY ALL SUDDEN AKU NI) So never mind about her, So my plan screwed up by my mom, my biological mom.  After nearly a year of planning and saving things went bizarre and it aint happening at all (Mungkinlah) I am still trying to accept things positively because I believe my parents love me so much and all these years they have no idea that I went backpacking alone (Its not alone alone, my friends and I will meet at one specific place and then 'follow your heart') 

So that was the only reason why I was so reluctant telling them my plan back then. 

I cant set off some of my friends' perception for theirs thoughts of "oh anak org kaya boleh lah senang minta parents" I dont mind with that 'wise' judgement by not knowing who I really am and what am I doing. Tapi kan, aku dah bosan dgn some people yang cant stop whining and comparing. Hello, I know you are working but you are not the only who works over here? Hello hello? Takkan terus lahir umur 25 thn kerja and terus berduit? Hello hello hello? Come on, dont tell me that you are so stupid judging others based on the parents' wealth kan? Ke kau dengki sebenarnya? Ke kau bodoh sgt sebab terlampau create scene doom susah gila babi dlm kehidpan kau tu? 

Tidak apalah, blog ini. Just nk ckp stop whining, and stop judging others yg kau tak kenal. Actually kau tk bosan ke? They dont even bother about your existence, but you keep on concerning every bit they are doing? MY GOD, gile pathetic kau ni. Seriously move on, stop comparing, stop labeling, stop judging, stop whining. You are why?

NONE OF YOUR THOUGHTS MATTER AND YOU ARE NOBODY. 

PS - Kalau pakai duit mak bapak pun knp? Duit mak bapak, tak kacau duit mak bapak kau pun.  Lawak lawak lawak lawak. Jealous much? Open sikit otak